Saturday, November 3, 2007

Relaxation For a Moment

There are those Asian Jade been found under the ocean made out of Coral.
Not these types of cause. I have heard they do combine the stone with it's outlook of what the above looks alike, I wonder how does those creative hands of Jewelery designers been studied.
Creativity are something without a boundaries, you can never get what in there at least you are the Art of it(project). I am admire those who searching under the ocean of treasures secretly, and legally. Ever since the movie "Titanic " ocean are deeper than the globe.
The picture above must had taken the photographer a couples of hours of Art! The moon might be the reflection by the assistant with mirror ? I assumed;)
Are those multi colored stone as coral jade?

2 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Hi, I saw your comment on my blog so I thought I would come to say Hi.
You have an interesting blog with very nice pictures. I like the Asain pumpkins with the flowers.
I also like the pictures of all the buildings.
I'll probably come visit again.
:)

smilnsigh said...

However it was made, it's a beautiful photo!

Mari-Nanci