Saturday, November 3, 2007

Backyard achievement

These are the original flower colors.
Thousands of NYC children and volunteers have painted 80,000 flowers as part of the art , education, and therapy project Garden in Transit. Their artwork is now being installed on taxis citywide for a four month exhibition.
www.veriflora.com
Gardenin tansit.org

My mother plants some melons and Asian style pumkins on her little backyard.
I went down stair of my grandma's apartment - A cozy walk in, I saw this extinguishing pumkins lying on the floor, mmmm, let me take a look at them and put it on the blog. So I did.lollllll meanwhile, my baby sister brought back two standing flower from Union Square market , too bad, I having an upset nose recently so I didn't pay it with respect. Simply hanging on my 99 cents accessories clothing stander.

1 comment:

smilnsigh said...

I'm glad you took a picture of your grandma's pumpkins, and put them in your blog.

Please say Hello to your grandma, from me, another grandma. I love it that you describe her apartment as "a cozy walk in." To, me, that sounds just perfect for a grandma.

Mari-Nanci