Friday, November 9, 2007

One Of Those Days

When I was younger, mmmm much younger in China Shanghai - The place where my parents created me ;) and my parent originally from Canton-Toishan, so I ended up Canton-Toishanese . In America, where you born consider what you from. well, in Asia , it depends on where your biological parents are in deeded.
Okay, I was trying to flashed back those naive nonsense with cheerful smiley lives. I do schooling in Shanghai , half of my summer will spending in Canton-Toishan, travel back and forth most of my Childhood with my mother and my older brother. Sorry, Jia , heaven haven't created you yet!(ha ha ha ). I do not remembering I did ever went to pre school, except those first grade liken days left in Toishan, I learn one- those millions ; sweep the floor; washing the blackboard;listening to fairy tale, never rising my hand, oh by the way a tiny secret to share, I didn't sweep or washing or flowering any plants simply those kids know I came from other world because I look difference toward them. I am quite a crying baby as a child. A pain in the forehead thing to my mother. As i heard the memories of my brother, I cries all the time for little things such as the ants died,especially, where's mommy have gone? ohhhhhh.........a splashes of bundle tears out of magical eyes. I also hated to eat rice and typical food or repeatance in the same or leave the best at last..........................
There were also quite funny to enjoy with- one day my mother put me to those so called kinder , it such a long walk crossing many streams and grasses mountains and other villages and roads where farmers holding a cow or pooching a crowed of chickens nor ducky's halwling to sell or morning walks............. anyway, I was behind her back while she's home thought she has take me to so called pre school. I disliked very much those days in such school for a couples of weeks.
I started First grade in Shanghai was better because many fun handcrafts and stories to learn from. In Shanghai , Mandarin is an International basic language (English) we called dialect all school teaching to read, write charaterstic (word), we have our own pronouciation (PinYin) just like 26 alphabet maybe I do not quite remembered that all, but existen in minded.

No comments: