Saturday, November 10, 2007

18 Avenue Bensonhurst Corner side

Picture takes at the late afternoon of 4:17 pm and the sky already getting off work.

Milestone park- Many good saying on the historic senical about it. It such a long tale-for your intersts can go to the library for a check out. What a silence awaken benches for the early birds to goes by..................Dont you wish to grasp a sit once a while just for a slightly peace of mind for self as for entitled body for wellbeings?

As I go for a quick sense of this park, Jia caught my walking back photo of the whole. I merely forgotten how I looks for the year of my Birthday similar numerals - Cheers for 02-07 , A B.Day I haven't celebrates as rotten situation occurred for "No Reason At ALL"!
Why on earth so many sick and retarded mind psycho pathetic people national wide?


3 comments:

smilnsigh said...

I love pictures of late afternoon. Sort of twilight time.

Yes, this second picture looks like a lovely place to sit and be quiet, with only one's thoughts, for company.

So this is you! What a lovely woman you are! And so very fashionably dressed. I think you just dress fashionably, without even thinking of how to do it. To me, you look like someone who has 'the best way to dress,' right inside their mind, all the time. Without effort.

I hope I made myself clear above, as to what I mean. There is a saying which says it... "You have or you don't have, style." You look like you _have_ style.

I don't know what Birthday you celebrated... 27 maybe? But I am sorry that your celebration of your Birthday, was interrupted by sick-in-the-mind people. -sigh-

Perhaps you could choose a day, even one in this month of November, and decide that it will be your Birthday Celebration. Why not? -smile-

Mari-Nanci

smilnsigh said...

And I don't know why so many planes were flying over your head, yesterday. I hope it was all, for a good cause though.

I am not worried by the sound of military planes overhead. I feel they are practicing, to protect me, if the time came when they are needed.

Mari-Nanci

Viola said...

A pretty lady with an elegant gait! I love the pictures. Hope I could go to New York soon and visit Milestone Park.