Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Night Walks

It's been 5 pm as I step out my house and walk about 10 Avenue for some thing unneccessaries accessories dued to emergency. The mins I am out on the street, Military Planes across high upon my head more than 20 and less than 30 , I am wondering what kind of special occasional occurs the day, why am i so excited to head out this early evening, I had got my answer while browsing another blogger friend of mine - www.Smilnsigh.blogspot.com at late night, it is Veteran Day! One or two planes been viewing on the street are not a big great deal, sum of that is extremely special!
This is the Church around 12 Ave where Brooklynie love to get marry right there, seasoned mostly booked with ceremony reservation. It can be comparison to the 5th Avenue Church across from H&M local clothing store.
Those doors are more than a Century old, made with mable wooden mix with Italian/Greek/Israel Trees of sculture(s). It sure looks very simple. It does not easily to caught an eyes on, but it does has it's own value of blessing.

This is another top part of the Church itself. It's very elegance with it's triple side profile which contains the Big Bell, rooms, book shelve,and most importanly like all Church- have had it's unique Sculture around side and the dimension of meaning.

1 comment:

smilnsigh said...

I love the old marble and wood.

But I'm going to be worried about you being out on the street in the dark. Oh I know, I am being too worried. But ~ I still do worry.

I'd rather if you were walking with one or two other people. Then I wouldn't be so worried.

Mari-Nanci