Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Piece of Crack up Chicken Wing

A friend of mine went to Sydney and being extremely exaggerated on those street cleaning system- the sanitation buses. The mins i glance at it, it looks like those one in the City I been born - Shanghai except more colorful functioned as I think. There are detergents on the rear of the inner , a computerized streets naming , punches what when where how or watering with those cutie on the ground brushes, it felt like a mini turning rollercoaster, 123 turn 456 side789 turn, if you lost control, you sured against the poll and laugh the head off. I ride on once in a Museum, merely moving,ha ha ha ha .........

Back to this friend of mine, I have no idea , he asking me as his friend, so I do asking out of curiosity( not all the time), He told me " C.Hailey (actually I spell it as Halle back then cause of Halle Berry, because too many moron precise me as a model body shape, I never did pay any attention, this has to do with him) Can you teach me how to cook a dish for my girl on her coming way"? I almost knockle my laughter on the floor, " Me, teaching people how to cook"? I have no complementary on what I am actually" cooking"! That was my answer! His name was Mia (what a girl name,lolll) I called him "ma ma mia" not a gay man at all, I met his girl , a wonderful Jewish lady born in Staten Island I call her shele, the first time in my life, a Jewish lady dont know how to run the kitchen passing through my ears. I teach them Chinese Chicken Wings with lots of garlic & Green onion with lots of multi tiny vegies and all eaten like an idoit.

The most important thing lives can be offer could be a big full stomach once a while already made a life time memories. That why he wants me to be his friend. I am truly flatter cuz I truly not a good cook or even know how back then. Three of us crack the hell up on my Chicken wing secret. To Ma Ma Mia Shele Be Adonet , please cook my Chicken wing on the coming Thanksgiving since I couldn't make it this year!

No comments: